This Category has one post.

Categories : College, Events


Apply for your Second Certificate Course

There are about about 40% international students that come to canada with a 1 year study permit planning to apply for their second course in order to get a 2 to 3 year work permit but unfortunately due high number of applications they are unable to get  a second course, which leads them to getting a 8 month work permit. With a 8 month work-permit, they have to face a lot of instability in their job. All these factors lead to huge problems for their PR application and ultimately failing them to get their Permanent Residence. Due to which, Admission Hub has addressed this problem with local colleges and partnered with them to solve this issue. Our mission is to help international students to get a life changing Canadian experience and connect them with the best universities and colleges. If you need any help, feel free to contact us. Need Help? Let us use our experience to help you stay in Canada. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly. Toronto oFFICE 3 mins walk from Bathrust Subway Station 641 Bloor Street West 2nd floorToronto, ON Open 7 days Canada | Brazil | Taiwan | Mexico| Japan Mon – Friday:9:30 – 20:00Saturday: By AppointmentSunDay: By Appointment Call us 1 (877) 791-4828Toll-Free Number email us info@admhub.ca Sign Document Sign Document