Submit a one page study plan which answers the following questions and includes any otherinformation relevant to the processing of your application:
1.Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted
- 2.What is your overall educational goal?
- 3.Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or of
- 4.What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or of citizenship?
- 5.How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of
- residence or of citizenship?
- 6.What ties do you have to your country of residence or of citizenship?
- 7.Provide details of your education history – dates when the course started and ended, the
- name and address of the school, the course taken, qualification, degree or certificate
- awarded for the course